Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bali Hot Race 2011


















I ruinned all my plan trip

I want to celebrate my bday at the place that quite and have beautiful scenary.
I already search for a place to runnaway again..i choose belitung, i don't what's happening to me..i choosen to replace my friend who's resign from the office..

I go to bali to join Bali hot race

Day one i got 1st flight with air asia to denpasar barding 06.25 AM arrived 9.05 AM denpasar.
From the airport heading to Pullman legian nirwana Hotel
This hotel is had cozy hotel and lounge to relax and waiting for you're room.

And me after i dropped my luggage i go with friend of mine.. Didi..goe to khrisna buy all merchandise that i need for hawaian nite.. for rainbow nite..and not to forget buy for my friend back in jakarta.

Afternoon second flight arrived after waiting my friend we go for late lunch at warung made.
The ambience of warung made is tradisional the food is xoxo average i think..the price is not reasonable with the taste of the food.. but we're hungry so..eat that

Rainbow nite

well i got the team with blue for theme..and the name itself the blues..we had to figure out yell yell for the rainbow nite.. and there's several games in that nite.
at the of the nite we go all wet because there's a game filling the bottle with water from squeezed foam.. fun..the party are well prepare.

Bali Hot race..

3 place that u had to find with several clue that already given..but not just that.. we had to do some task in every post we arrived
First post we have to touching ear of stranger..
Help park vehicle of the market visitor.
Helping the seller to sell the goodies.

Second post we had to play water sport at tanjung benoa..well we do like playing with water..so we had to collect money from our wallet each of us to pay the bill of our game in tanjung benoa..
first of all we had to dig in the sand to find another clue that giving the info for the place of final post..
Its said ground zero legian..

at ground zero we had to do 3 task
all the team member have to kiss hand of a parking man
translate of japanese word
and asking for a tourist to buy you something..
we did all the task and we arrived not exceeding 15.00 WITA yeay..

Hawaian nite..is the closing for all the trip we had..
There is hula dancer..fire dancer, sexy dancer.. and the announcement of the winner of the race..

Did you know..that my team is the winner of the race Yeay we got 7 million idr not bad..

At least i've good time in bali and i'got the price

No comments: